ACCESS Allegany Code of Conduct
We hope that you will find ACCESS Allegany services to be comfortable and reliable. You can help to make riding the bus more pleasant for all customers by following a few simple riding tips:
- There is NO EATING or DRINKING on-board buses, and please do not litter.
- Smoking, use of tobacco products, consumption of alcohol and use/or possession of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Any conduct that would be deemed criminal or offensive shall not be tolerated and may result in suspension of riding privileges.
- We require that you wear shoes and a shirt on-board any bus.
- There is no playing of radios, tape players or other audio equipment while on-board without earphones or headphones provided the volume is turned down
- Emergency-exit instructions are displayed inside oil buses for customer safety. In an emergency or unusual situation, please notify your bus operator immediately.
- Animals are not allowed on-board unless they are in a carrier that can fit on your lap or at your feet in front of you. Service animals are welcomed on-board to assist their owners.
- Baby strollers and grocery carts are allowed on-board, provided they can be collapsed and stored on your lap or in front of you or can be secured by the bus operator.
- Shopping bags and small packages are allowed on-board buses, provided they fit on your lap, in front of you on the floor, or in the overhead bins. Do not put boxes or bags in the aisles where they may block passage for other customers.
- Gambling is not allowed on any bus.
- Firearms are not allowed on any bus.
- Do not vandalize or damage Buses or Shelters. Vandalism is a crime and will be punished with a fine or a jail sentence. Please report vandalism to us immediately if you see it happening.