Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
Who Can Attend?
Subjects covered include:
1) techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep,
2) appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance,
3) appropriate use of medications,
4) communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals,
6) pacing activity and rest, and,
7) how to evaluate new treatments.
It is the process in which the program is taught that makes it effective. Classes are highly participative, where mutual support and success build the participants’ confidence in their ability to manage their health and maintain active and fulfilling lives.
Summer Workshop Series
Join us for our Summer 2017 Chronic Pain Self-Management Workshop:
Dates: Thursdays, June 22-July 27, 2017
Site: St. Philips Parish Hall, 12 Willets Avenue, Belmont, NY 14813
* Scholarship Available Upon Request
Successful Workshop Graduates will receive a $30 Gift Card!
For further information on Ardent Solutions' Chronic Pain Self-Management Program, please contact Jose Soto at 585-593-5223, ext. 1012